Childcare Enhancement with a Purpose
Are you a childcare provider in Alabama?
Then CCEP is here for YOU!
CCEP (Childcare Enhancement with a Purpose), funded by Alabama DHR, offers free inclusion training to childcare providers statewide. CCEP utilizes experienced early childhood professionals to share simple, practical ways to work with and include children with special needs in childcare centers and family/group childcare homes.
This program offers:
• A curriculum with a multidisciplinary approach which utilizes developmentally appropriate practices
• Free training funding for substitute teachers during training
• Educational kits
• Clock-hour credit approved by the Department of Human Resources
• Onsite consultation and technical assistance
• Other resources for assistance
CCEP is a statewide program with UCP of Mobile and Central Alabama serving the following counties: Marengo, Clarke, Washington, Mobile, Perry, Dallas, Autauga, Elmore, Montgomery, Tallapoosa, Chambers, Lee, Macon, Bullock, Russell, Baldwin, Escambia, Monroe, Conecuh, Wilcox, Lowndes, Butler, Crenshaw, Covington, Coffee, Geneva, Dale, Houston, Barbour and Pike.
For more information, contact UCP Mobile’s CCEP Program Coordinator, Kristin Hegji, at email@example.com or 251-479-4900, or click on the link below to access training information specific to your county.